There is plenty of room to grow in the Wren. This home design does not compromise on space, with each area offering enough flexibility for a modern family.
The large open plan living area is right in the heart of the home. It includes a walk in pantry and a large island bench to the kitchen, direct access to the alfresco from the dining, plus a separate theatre and web zone.
For privacy, the three minor bedrooms are grouped together at the rear of the home serviced by the main bathroom. The master suite is positioned proudly at the front of the Wren, which gives you space to relax and unwind.
Visit the display version of this home design.Download Brochure
- Choice of 6 contemporary elevations
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- E Zone touch screen air-conditioning control
- 31c ceiling to living areas, 28c ceiling to alfresco (25c to garage)
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Smeg oven
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to the main living area and entry
- Quality carpet with underlay to Bedrooms and Theatre (where applicable)
- Roller blinds throughout
- LED downlights package (20 LEDs)
- 1200mm mirrored sliding doors to robes