Maximise your views with the Hartwood! A wide viewing deck ensures there is plenty of room to sit back and enjoy your surrounds. It is complete with a timber-lined raking ceiling and high windows allowing plenty of natural light to the living area.
The Master Suite includes a walk-in robe and an ensuite featuring a double vanity and a double size shower. The minor bedrooms are generously sized and come with built-in robes.
A corner kitchen overlooks the living and dining with direct access to the viewing deck, perfect for entertaining. It includes Essastone benchtops, overhead cupboards and a Scullery with a walk-in pantry.
You’ll discover all this and more behind a stylish, architecturally designed elevation.Download Brochure
- Architectually designed elevation
- 1200mm wide feature front entry door
- Timber lined raked ceilings as per design
- European Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Smeg cooking demonstration and dining experience
- Essastone benchtops and undermount sink to kitchen
- Overhead cupboards to kitchen
- Double vanity to ensuite
- Freestanding bath and double size shower to ensuite
- Mud Room with overhead cupboards and shower
- Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Plasterboard lined garage ceiling
- Guaranteed 6 Star energy rating
- Lifetime structural guarantee