Streamline your living with the Forest. This clever home design boasts an impressive rear living area. Extensive use of glazing ensures plenty of natural light throughout the home, while direct alfresco access from the dining makes for convenient indoor-outdoor integration.
When you are entertaining you’ll be sure to make full use of the scullery which includes a double bowl sink and built in shelving for storage. An entertainer’s kitchen is not complete without a breakfast bar with stylish stone benchtops and Smeg appliances.
The Master Suite is located off the entry with an ensuite and walk in robe. The bedroom wing also features two generously sized minor bedrooms, serviced by the main bathroom. A home theatre off the main hallway is a perfect spot for the whole family to enjoy.
Visit the display version of this home design.Download Brochure
- Choice of 6 contemporary elevations
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- E Zone touch screen air-conditioning control
- 31c ceiling to living areas, 28c ceiling to alfresco (25c to garage)
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Smeg oven
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to the main living area and entry
- Quality carpet with underlay to Bedrooms and Theatre (where applicable)
- Roller blinds throughout
- LED downlights package (20 LEDs)
- 1200mm mirrored sliding doors to robes