Designed to suit a 10.5m block, the Brook does not compromise on space.
From the entry, you walk straight into the open plan living area. A study is positioned at the front of the home to give your family area a bit more privacy from the street. Access the alfresco from the dining for great indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The master suite includes a walk-robe and a generous ensuite. The two minor bedrooms are tucked neatly into the rear of the home.
The Brook is great for those looking to build an affordable home on a narrow frontage without compromising on style and quality.Download Brochure
- Choice of 6 contemporary elevations
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- E Zone touch screen air-conditioning control
- 31c ceiling to living areas, 28c ceiling to alfresco (25c to garage)
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, Ensuite and Bathroom
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Smeg oven
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to the main living area and entry
- Quality carpet with underlay to Bedrooms and Theatre (where applicable)
- Roller blinds throughout
- LED downlights package (20 LEDs)
- 1200mm mirrored sliding doors to robes