The Araluen is one of our most popular home designs. Its floorplan strikes a great balance between functionality and luxury at a price that is within reach of first home and migrant buyers.
The Araluen’s wide appeal can be attributed to a number of key features including the spaciousness of the open plan living area, the 4m scullery that redefines the traditional kitchen layout and the generous sizing of the bedrooms.
This 273sqm home provides an abundance of space to relax and entertain, is perfect for upsizers and growing families and is easily adaptable to suit the changing needs of a family over time.
Visit the display version of this home design.Download Brochure
- Choice of 6 contemporary elevations
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- E Zone touch screen air-conditioning control
- 31c ceiling to living areas, 28c ceiling to alfresco (25c to garage)
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Smeg oven
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to the main living area and entry
- Quality carpet with underlay to Bedrooms and Theatre (where applicable)
- Roller blinds throughout
- LED downlights package (20 LEDs)
- 1200mm mirrored sliding doors to robes