Customise your home
Additional size and inclusions will incur costs.
Buildfast Building Timeframe Guarantee
Subject to the terms and conditions below, the Builder hereby guarantees to achieve “Practical Completion” of the “work” within 24 weeks from completion of concrete slab down stage or will pay the Owner/s $300 per week for every week that completion is delayed.
- The site must be within the Perth Metropolitan area and all services including power, water and gas must be available.
- The house type must be from the builders standard range of home designs.
- This guarantee will not include the installation of fencing and landscaping.
- Unit developments, battle axe blocks, house behind house sites and narrow lot sites are excluded from this guarantee.
- No owner supplied materials will be permitted.
- No variations to the “works” will be accepted during the construction process.
- For the purpose of this annexure, clause 11(b) of the Building Contract will still apply.
- Public holidays occurring during the construction process will be added to the 24 week time frame.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Impressions the Home Builder and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Impression’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Impressions the Home Builder, an Impressions sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Impressions the Home Builder (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Impressions the Home Builder is not the owner of the land. Impressions has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Fixed Price Siteworks Guarantee
Fixed cost siteworks are based on historical evidence for the suburb the home is being built in as collated in the Impressions siteworks manual. These costs only apply for green titled sandy, benched, flat level A class sites with a D10 footing detail, water, power and sewer provided in the Perth Metro area. Cost includes earthworks, compaction, stormwater removal, sewer, underground power, water and gas run ins. Any unforeseen costs, such as but not limited to removal of existing structures, buried material, tree removal and retaining are not included. Fixed Sitecosts do not include Bushfire Attack Level or Noise attenuation costings should they be required.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Australian Consumer Law requires us to give you the following notice about those guarantees:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- To cancel your service contract with us; and
- To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
*Loan amounts are based on Westpac 5 Year fixed FHB special interest rate of 3.49% (Comparison Rate 4.63%) on a $450,000 house and land package repayable over 30 years. Home Loan based off 95% of House & Land package price, deposit required of 8%, (excludes Fees). Note: Rates are current as at 5th July 2019 and subject to change. Lending criteria applies. Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd ABN 59 088 462 140 trading as The Loan Company. Australian Credit License number 386355.
All-Class Inclusions Promotion
Promoter – J –CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076)
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
This promotion is for an ‘All-Class Inclusions’ pack that consists of the following:
- The promotion is only applicable to one promotional floorplan by Impressions the Home Builder, named the Sanctuary (15m wide design)
- No other home designs by Impressions the Home Builder are valid for this promotion
- The All-Class inclusions include the following:
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Choice of flooring to main living area (600 x 600mm tiles, timber laminate, vinyl plank, firm fit) from Builder’s standard range
- Carpet and underlay to all bedrooms and theatre (from Builder’s Signature range)
- 900mm Smeg oven, 900mm Smeg gas cooktop, Smeg rangehood
- 31c ceiling to living area, 28c ceiling to alfresco and 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Zoe freestanding bath to ensuite
- Double vanity to ensuite
- Choice of 6 front elevations (Classic, Modern, Deluxe, Contempo, Urban and Hamptons)
- Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, Scullery, Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry (from Builder’s Signature Range)
- Zoe undermount kitchen sink
- 1200mm mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Choice of paving from Brikmakers Geo Collection, Granite Collection, Original Collection and Stonewash Collection in Easipave, Flagstone and Vistapave sizes
- Premium roller blinds from Builder’s Signature range (excluding wet areas)
- The promotion does not allow any changes to the promotional plan. Any changes will incur an additional cost to the client
- The price includes the home design only and does not factor in costs such as land price and siteworks
The promotion starts 12:00am on Sunday 1st September 2019 ends 11:59pm on 30th November 2019 (‘The Promotional Period’). A Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) must be signed by a client with Impressions the Home Builder during this time to be eligible for the promotion. All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Perth local time. The Promoter may extend the Promotional Period in its absolute discretion
This promotion is only valid to be redeemed by clients who have successfully executed a Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) during the Promotional Period.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
The choice of the promotional floorplan must be made at the time of the signing of the Preliminary Works Agreement.
Rewards offered under this promotion are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Any rewards under this promotion not taken in this timeframe determined by the Promoter will be declared void, and no cash compensation will be offered in lieu. Should the building contract later be terminated, the client rescinds and revokes all rights to the promotion
Any costs that exceed those included in the promotion will be the responsibility of the participant
Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice
The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.
Can’t Beat That Promo
Promoter – J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 09 063 076)
Terms and Conditions of Promotion.
This promotion is for Impressions the Home Builder ‘Can’t Beat That Promo’ that consists of the following:
- The promotion is only applicable to thirteen (13) display home based floorplans by Impressions the Home Builder – The Altus, The Anders, The Araluen, The Aura, The Benson, The Boston, The Brook, The Coast, The Forest, The Marbella, The Maxton, The Preston and The Wren
- No other home designs by Impressions the Home Builder are valid for this promotion
- The ‘Can’t Beat That Promo’ includes the following:
- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Choice of 6 contemporary elevations
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to main living area and entry
- Smeg 900mm or twin 600mm oven
- Free GTEK Smartwall
- Free wall painting to GTEK Smartwall
- Mirrored robes to minor bedrooms
- Mitred tiles throughout
- Choice of venetian, rollerblinds or vertical blinds throughout (excluding wet areas)
- Essastone benchtops to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Ezone touch screen air conditioning control
- 31c ceiling to living areas, 28c ceiling to alfresco
- 28c windows and sliding door to living areas
- Quality carpet to bedrooms and theatre (where applicable)
- Colorbond roof
- Euro semi-frameless shower screens
- The price includes the home design only and does not factor in costs such as siteworks and land price
- The promotion starts 12:00am Monday 3rd January 2020 and ends 31st May 2020 11:59pm (‘The Promotional Period’) Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) must be signed by a client with Impressions the Home Builder during this time to be eligible for the promotion. All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Perth local time. The Promoter may extend the Promotional Period in its absolute discretion
- This promotion is only valid to be redeemed by clients who have successfully executed a Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) during the Promotional Period.
- The choice of the promotional floorplan must be made at the time of the signing of the Preliminary Works Agreement
- When comparing a promotional plan from Impressions the Home Builder in order to redeem the $5,000 discount it must adhere to the below:
- The competitor price must be an advertised price, with a copy and reference of the advertisement (i.e. cannot be a new sketch with a price and discount applied from the competitor)
- Must be of similar specification and inclusions when comparing to an Impressions promotional floorplan
- Must be of similar floorplan size/square metre when comparing to an Impressions promotional floorplan
- Not valid when comparing to any other internal BGC Housing Group building brands
- No further discount applies and not in conjunction with any other Impressions past, current or future promotions
- Rewards offered under this promotion are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Any rewards under this promotion not taken in this timeframe determined by the Promoter will be declared void, and no cash compensation will be offered in lieu. Should the building contract later be terminated, the client rescinds and revokes all rights to the promotion
- Any costs that exceed those included in the promotion will be the responsibility of the participant
- Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice
- The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.