Trinity is all about connected, beach-side living, just minutes from an unspoiled stretch of the glorious Indian Ocean coastline. It’s a premium master-planned community within the suburb of Alkimos, north of Perth, and twenty minutes from the regional city of Joondalup.
Set on 226 hectares, it’s one of Perth’s fastest growing areas with shops, schools, doctors, dentists, sporting and community facilities already here. Whatever your needs, we’ve got block sizes to suit you.
Trinity at Alkimos is close to the things that matter but with enough space to build a world of your own. It's made up of three small but premium villages, designed to encourage traditional neighbourhood living, and with a range of block sizes to suit the needs of all buyers.
Trinity a great place for you to live, work and play.
Turn Key House and Land Package Inclusions:
- Choice of 6 elevations
- Smeg European 900mm appliances
- Luxury Clipsal switches
- 450 x 450 floor tiles to living areas
- Quality carpets with underlay
- Blinds throughout
- 24 Week BUILDFAST Guarantee
- Fixed Site Works - $12,500
Contact us today to find out more.
* TK230517 The land featured in this package is advertised by agreement between Impressions the Home Builder and the land developer and/or vendor. The land is not purchased from Impressions the Home Builder but from the land developer or an authorised agent. Impressions the Home Builder is not a reseller of land but a new home builder. Land and building will form separate contracts. Whilst this offer was relevant at the time of the insertion of this advertisement Impressions the Home Builder is unable to guarantee its availability at the time of enquiry, however all attempts will be made to keep information current. Our prices include a provisional sum for siteworks, which is indicative of the suburb in which the home is being proposed. This will only be fixed after receiving proper contour surveys and engineering details. Landscaping is for illustrative purposes only and does not form part of the contract. The elevation and internal images showcased are for illustrative purposes only. BC 6415
disclaimer: The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only.